List of active policies
|Site policy||Site policy||All users|
By using the Non multa, sed multum website, you agree to abide by this Site Policy.
The purpose of the website is to make courses and activities related to the music field, so the policy outlines that we are all here to support each other and our activities. If you are not doing the right thing, then the administrators and moderators have the right to rescind your membership and access to the site.
The main activities on the site are making and propose new courses related to music fields, participate in webinars, online meetings and discussions connected to the music subjects etc.
Non multa, sed multum website exists only for the activities of its members. We ask you to be civil and polite in your interactions with other members, to act in good faith, and to make contributions for Moodle and its world users, and specifications that ensure the use case and requirements are clear.
Certain activities, whether legal or illegal, may be harmful to other users and violate our rules, and some activities may subject you to liability. Therefore, to ensure that https://tihoneac.com is a safeplace for all users, you may not engage in such activities on our sites.
A. Membership and site users
The website is provided for all how are interested to promote music and musical educations. To access the site, you must create an account, and confirm it by e-mail.
The administrator may invite additional persons to represent him and may have access to and participate in membership activities, according to the Rules of the Association.
The administrator reserve the right to remove access to the website of members and any invited participants according to the Rules.
B. Content and Activities
The website, its features and functionality are owned by Tihoneac Victor and managed by him. Members must respect the confidentiality and privacy of other members. If a person has shared information this should not be shared outside the website by other Members.
We cannot and do not undertake to review all materials before they are posted on the website, and cannot ensure immediate removal of any objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided for the website by any user or third party.
We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any third-party content posted on the website. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
You agree that:
- You are responsible for anything you contribute to the website.
- The content you publish will not contain any material, which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- The content you publish will not promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- The content you publish will not knowingly infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person, company or organization.
- You will not use the website to transmit or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "spam", "junk mail", "chain letter" or any other similar solicitation.
- You will not impersonate or attempt to impersonate administrator, member, committee member, employee, another user, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing);
- The primary language of the site in English and Romanian. The specifications must be written in English or Romanian. Other languages may be used in other areas of the site, including Groups and Forums, for example.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the website in any way that violates any applicable law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from Australia or other countries);
- Use the website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the website or interfere with any other party's use of the website, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the website;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the website;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the website; or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
Site policy violations
If you come across any spam, unsolicited adverts or any other content that you feel is inappropriate, please report to the administrator of the website, or send mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Posts, which violate our site policy, may be deleted at the discretion of the administrator. Spammers or anyone else who persists in violating our code of conduct may have their membership and access to the website removed, according to the rules of the website.
If you wish to cancel access to a site, persons with an Individual membership must contact the administrator (email@example.com) to request removal from the site.
It is the responsibility of the administrator to remove people from the website. The administrator may rescind your rights to access the site and/or to have read-only / guest access according to the rules or violation of this site policy.
Tihoneac Victor, the owner and operator of https://tihoneac.com, reserves the right to modify any of this Policy at any time. Please check this Policy regularly for changes - your continued access to https://tihoneac.com following the posting of any changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. In case of any dispute, the administrator’s opinion is final.
Tihoneac Victor reserves the right to remove access to https://tihoneac.com or remove any file or content from the website that it determines violates the rules in this Terms of Service. Furthermore, if we find any illegal activity we will report your contact details to legal authorities.
If you have questions or concerns about this Site Policy, please contact us, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy covers the Non multa, sed multum website, in particular the post-login members' area. We value your privacy and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. We do not share or distribute your personal information (including email address), but it may be accessible to administrators and/or moderators, other members and invited participants.
All information that you disclose in your profile, in project specifications, forum posts, comments, wikis or other website activities, including recorded synchronous meetings, is intended only for the website’s activities. This applies to all information on the web site unless otherwise stated.
IP addresses, URLs visited, and related information is recorded for all site visitors for site traffic analytics and captured as part of normal operation in our server logs. Cookies are used to track logins, sessions, and collect anonymous traffic data.
If you have any questions about any of these practices or our use of your personal information, please email email@example.com